Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Year Degree, 2nd Sem

Haven't have any idea on posting things on my blog for some time... well maybe 'some time' is not appropriate. For a long time instead~! XD

Most of the time I just post my stuff on Facebook since everybody is using it, why not?

Short postings will be fine. Blog is for articles... or blaa-ing stuffs =P


I managed to pass my previous subjects in a satisfying way. At least for my Accounting For Success, which is a relief.

Now it makes me think of my Foundation years with Sour, Sweet, Bitter & Spicy experiences. For such a long time in these few years, much has changed.

Meeting new friends, departing with old ones. Anything.


People have gone overseas...

Started working their ass off in their new jobs...

Having new life & kids.

Maybe this is the puberty of life? I suppose. (Wait until the menopause of mankind... XP)


This is another new start for another new exploration in our university. New people to meet & old friends to rejoice.

Happy Studying Everyone~! =D


Word-of-the-Day:
"Enjoy the process of studying, not the grade scoring."

No comments: