Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Random Thoughts

I felt so empty today. Just so... sien.

It's in my blood, my thoughts, in my soul, in my birth, or in my fate.

It's one of those days that my emotions and wants go random and mix all together.

I don't know what I'm suppose to do!

Want to scream? Want to rage? Want to die? Want to laugh? Want to sleep for eternity?

I don't know what I should say or reply.

Or just want to do something for others? Or just by myself.

For all these years I've being living, I always want to prove myself for others. All good and less on the inside.

I don't want to be good all the time... I don't want to be a nice guy sometimes.

It's pointless for being good all the time.

Others like it, I like it... but not always.

I like to show my other side... sometimes... randomly.

I always fond of Vampires... they are dark sorcerers with gentle attitude and seducing charm.

That's I want to be. No matter Edward Cullen or Barnabas Collins, they are not only great actors... their cool character, calm behavior did affect my other side.

For the real me, I like being cool and less talkative, charming and seducing. No matter how I look, I just want to be the man girls like.

I don't know why... I just want to.

Let's say I got the look of a cute guy, then I'll be in a lot of trouble.

Well, it's loyalty that I'm into now. My mind just say so. Because I met someone.

It's hard to be a good guy with all these courting abilities... I'm just feel useless and lonely.

Not that I'm good at it... wow... that's negative... saying to myself.

I don't know why I write these... it's just my random thoughts.

I'm just being random at typing.


I need someone to strike at my weak point... mentally not physically, mind you. Please ask me anything, or talk to me TAT

No comments: