Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy New School Day !!

Finally! I can get a much more stable line in my new home. I'll upload the pictures of my new place soon, not right now, cause it's a bit messy. Hehe...

Woke up about 6.46 am just now and planning to write my blog. Since I'll be going to Swinburne for some business to take care of...

Like getting my invoice and registration summary?


Until now, I haven't get my timetable?! WTH!

Don't know what they are doing now and I'm still straying in Foundation.


In the holidays, I failed my EMA and couldn't get a Resit, instead a Repeat. Just for 1 course.

It's kinda hard for me to accept it, still I have to keep on going until I finish my University studies. That's the only way.


Gonna going now, so chiao! =D

BTW...

Happy School Day!

2 comments:

LESTER TEO said...

finally u update. so long

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Can't get "official" internet connections mah.

Need to "borrow" some more =P