Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Blue in Sem 3


Scanning my old ACER laptop with AVIRA...

Watching lame Thai Drama...

Listening to Romantic and Warm Chinese songs...

Blowing myself with cool and cold LG air-con...


My Bluish Monday starts here.


I've being thinking bout my future lately. About what a man must do for his incoming life, ahead from everyone else.

I don't know whether my failure for this semester is a Fate or a Curse. Thinking Positive is a good thing for us and this may be a great opportunity to start a new challenge.

This is like overcoming the waves along with us in a long journey.

The waves can be beautiful, at the same time, can be obstacles in our routine.


Being faithful and powerful is my main challenge at the moment. Things can't be smooth as we imagine. Sometimes, worst things happens unexpected in front of you.

You're down when weak, you want to look for new love when the one you love doesn't look for you.

This is what we call LiFE. It's the biggest barrier we have to break through.


Everything starts from the ground, when we are educated, becoming better and better each day.

Even the floor looks plain and simple, it's vital for us, providing us a fortified ground to walk and travel. Still we upgrade it and make it useful for us every time it is necessary.

The basics are the important chapters we have to go through no matter what.

Just like from Kinder-garden to University, from a little Baby to a full grown Adult.



Find a place to settle, to enjoy, to start can be a headache most of the time. Now the economy rises and people are worrying about their financial problems.

I have to strike now or never. These 2 weeks I've been attending courses, meetings and knowing new friends beside going to Kuching Fair 2009 and enjoying new meals.

I'm 21 this year, and it won't be long before my 30th and 40th. Time travels fast, don't ever forget that. While I'm having most of the free time at hand, it's worth doing something for my future.


I can't just sit there and wait for money to drop from the sky. Unless I throw them up by myself.

If this really happens, that everyone holding a basket, or a lorry, what type of money will fall?

Is God following the currency? US dollars or Indonesian Rupiah?

One thing for sure. It won't be valuable. Because too much money for 1 country means value drop. Just like Wang Pisang during Malaya being conquered by Japanese.

Stress comes by everyday, either a good and well balance stress or overstress. It can be both ways and I have to standby for everything. Financial, power, and love can help us, at the same time can be burdens.

So is it a right time to start a close relationship? Or waiting for more chances and expect better in the future?

Sometimes strike first is better than wait for the second, some says otherwise. Hmm...


Maybe I've to learn to throw the burdens away first? Pack them and throw them into the sea. But then again, isn't this polluting the sea water?

Or give them to God for recycle into something useful.


Relaxation is crucial to our Life and Health. We have to enjoy and put down the weights on our shoulder when tired, take a nap when exhausted.


Luxury is just a temporary need. It can be a sport car, a big and delicate mansion, and a multi-million wife who waste a lot of unnecessary cash.

Almost everyone is wishing for big salary, counting me in. That's why I need to focus a target quick, either now or never.

Setting a dream can be hopeless because not everything is following what we predicted.

People lost faith to their dreams because it's not easy to get what they want. So do I.

My dream is to drive all the cool rides. To achieve this, perhaps I replace Jeremy from Top Gear instead. But I'm no host like him. He's a smooth talker... well, talking rubbish most of the time. Haha...


P.S The inflammation on my left eye lid is yet fully recovered. I wish I can pop the 'juice' out. It hurts when I rub my eyes. Geez... very, very annoying.

5 comments:

AliciA said...

moi,where have u been?

Mysterious God Of Light said...

LOL~ The pictures were taken when I was coming back to Kuching.

AliciA said...

ooooo.i tot u went somewhere by ship

LESTER TEO said...

eh.ur photo taking skill not bad actually. like it

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Lester: Thanks for the compliment =D
Just a few random shots from my Nokia 5310. It only takes good pictures outdoor with minimum lightning, so I decided to test it out.