Friday, September 4, 2009

My First Interview


Finally! I got my job today.

Well, it's my first official job with quite stable pay of RM3.50 by a big company (Swinburne, of course).

Maybe it's a small amount but the important part is the experience that I'll get for this year.

The first is always the worst, I say. Still I'll try to make it a good lesson then an endless failure.

They say we just do the technical support through phone within Swinburne, sometimes in the PC lab.




These few weeks I had been busy with my few events so I can't do much about my blog.

Sorry guys!

I just don't have the mood to do short ones cause I tend to write a lot of stuff.

So I just put simple events in my Shout-out Box in my Facebook.




Now I'm writing my first ever blog piece in Swinburne's library.

For all these days I've been keeping my blog a private place for everyone (including me), but now, I'm doing it openly.

Thing has changed, so do I. Since so many people know my identity for this blog, I just careless about writing blog in the crowd.

Just do it like I'm doing my daily report (not diary, mind you cause that is really privacy).


P.S.1. Thanks Brendan Goh for the lovely song - Forever Is Over by The Saturdays, listening it now while writing this piece. Adding this song in my collection.

P.S.2. My job starts next week. They are arranging my timetable now.


More coming up next!

3 comments:

CalvynLTY said...

eee...i feel wan apply for the vacancy oso,lol,stil can o not?

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Aduh... Hv u been reading BB or not? It ended long time ago, after Merdeka Day.

U must grab opportunity early, just like Anderson mah. LOL~

ANDeRsON said...

Wow....moi so geng, found a job!