Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Hopeful Future


On Tuesday, 15 September, 2009…

Today is the best day of my LiFE to be inspired by Thomas Chiu (Qiu), that makes me wonder why I lost so many precious moments.

I’m not saying about my LOVE LiFE or my childhood memories.

It’s about my success.

Yes, I’m talking about AmWay.

Like others, and of course my father, I always look into direct sells as a way to force people buying stuff and earn commissions and get promotions.

But today, I totally messed up with my assumptions.

Because of the influence in my family, my father always thinks that every direct seller only sells what’s best in their product and hides the side effects there are, in those money-earning-goods.

Not all, I can say. Not all.

Just by the time I was listening to Thomas’ speech, I can assure you that he is once a poor boy, now with a fabulous suit, covering himself, talking like an ordinary person, nothing special.

Instead, it’s his personal experiences and pride that counts, adding his leadership that makes him a Diamond Distributor today!

Btw, I can tell you that a Sibu people with no guts and will to make friends and, now, talking like a leader is Hard To Achieve! (Unless he works so hard in something he believes in)

Seriously!

I nearly shred my tears.

It’s the part where AmWay has given its distributors the privilege, the success, the security, the freedom and the pride they need!

My dearest father has been working very hard to support our family of 3, or 3 and a half (my grandma has other supportive children to take care of her).

Since Sarawak Tribune lost its name and 60 years legacy title because of a stupid comic, involving ‘Islam are terrorists’, he has never been having year-end bonuses (Currently run by Eastern Times).

It’s being 5 to 6 years, our angpao can only put in RM 2 to all the ‘unrelated’ kids (for those under 18, not my classmates).

But that’s not the point.

His hair is now lesser and lesser than before. Even though we can still grow his hair in certain treatments, he insisted not to…

Because he rather use this money to feed us.

I’m so pity him that I tried my best to finish my study and find opportunities to earn more than what I can earn in my future job. Part times or home business, whatever works. There’s always not much saving left for him, sometimes he even have to borrow a hundred or two to support himself.

My parents have been asking me to take a chance to go overseas (here means to the West Malaysia, across South East China sea). I rejected, same reason with my father, I rather save this money for future use.


He lost so many chances in his LiFE.

He had chances to invest a few thousand ringgits of lands per square meter, which now worth a few hundred thousand; stock of Genting Highlands by that time was 1 unit a hundred plus ringgit, now about 1 thousand or more!

My mum always says to my father, “Last time you got the chance to be rich, now you lost your chances.”

Yes, he lost his chances, and now he suffers with stress, health problems, smoking more than before. He nearly lost his mind and having sleepless nights for weeks. He lost his freedom to enjoy LiFE.

With his ability, he can be a DD right now, I tell you!

Father, YOU MISSED ANOTHER CHANCE!

He has so many friends and he’s a nice man to talk with. His wisdom and knowledge can combine well that impress the people around him. Just only his stubbornness kills himself.

He denies that direct sell is a good way to feed a family.

No, it doesn’t.


My father always reminds me one thing: ‘Filter everything that you heard.’

But he seems to miss something: ‘Grab great opportunities when you see one.’

Now I see one, dad. AmWay is the only solution compares to others that I’ve found.



Skip to the point: what I’m trying to say now is not about direct selling, it’s the plan that’s easy to follow, it’s networking.

It’s just the matter of you and your knowledge to study; you and your confidence to approach others; you and your faith with AmWay, you and your team to work together.

With just a simple monthly RM270++, Double X, Protein, and Positrim, you have the chance to earn about RM 9000!! Plus, it’s pure organically made from top to bottom, with world known medical safety. If you don’t like the product you buy from AmWay, you can get full refund directly from AmWay!

I’m not bull shitting, I tell you. I’m damn serious!

Double X: Contains 38 out of 40 Vitamins & Minerals that we all need in our daily LiFE.

Protein: Made from their full organic soya beans, provide good Proteins, Calcium & Iron.

Positrim: Ideal for a morning quick & healthy meal, contains 12 vitamins & 12 minerals.

You just share these products between your friends you know (or newly made friends).

It’s the basic of you and your 7 down-lines (or followers), who just pay about RM300 like you, you get a bonus of RM134++, nearly a half of what you are paying to AmWay for these products.

If you assist your down-lines with their RM134++ bonus, just time (x) 7 with your 7 followers, you’ll get RM 1400++, while getting your 3 free AmWay products that you should be paying for! Adding a total of RM1100++ as your pocket money.

The Saga continues, when you help your 7 down-lines with their RM1400++, you’ll get RM8900++ in return!

By this time, you can either retire and enjoy your LiFE and free travel each year like Dubai with whole financial coverage from AmWay, including 5 star hotel, extra expenses, and flight, or enjoy those tours and continue your expansion in your group, to RM 30K or more!

It’s up to you! 3 years or 5 years! (Maybe more if you decide to work it slow and expand your network)

You’ll never know you are one of the lucky guy or girl to receive this privilege until you try to find it out.

It’s not AmWay that’s hard to give you success! It’s you who make the success!

You can make the difference! As many have done so. We can succeed together with our group members!


Did I mention that when you retire at a certain level, your group and bonus still growing too?

Ask me for more inquiries and information, and I’m glad to help you.

I rather educate you first before letting you join AmWay, so that you know what you’re doing. Product users and people who wish to expand their lifestyle are welcomed to join.

No comments: