Saturday, February 7, 2009

21st Birthday!! Tomorrow...

It's one of those days when people celebrates your BiRTHdAY... But my celebrations were kinda dull every year. It's just always the same.

"Cheer Up!" *said to myself*

Still remember my 18th birthday in National Service camp... Dull.

Still remember my 19th birthday with my friends... Messy.

Still remember my 20th birthday in my house... Lonely.

Hmm... can't I plan a better one? Maybe a big party instead?

So it will be something like this!


This will be my invitation post (>,< /



I will set up my party right here to fit in all these party animals!



Maybe add in a bit of laser show concert (^,^) /




I'll be having 'News' from Japan to sing this song!


Adding Avril Lavigne!
WoW!!


This my dream BiRTHdAY party, I can't afford that. LOL~

Actually I plan to 'qia' a few of my friends to Chicken Hartz tomorrow afternoon, between 1-2pm. So, no big deal.

Who wanna join us, please call me for reservation. For limited time only! While my 'Money' last!

P.S Only on 8th of February, Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, finally managed to view ur blog. Wish you Happy Birthday first yea... =P Sure Ezra and Guhan will celebrate with you

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Thanks ^,^

Brendan Goh said...

Happy birthday! 21 means a lot you know!
Here are some suggestions.
Go club hopping
Maybe you can um... go gambling in genting
or
LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY
or maybe
go and book the entire hotel and ask the entire swinburne student body to celebrate!

LOL, 21 means ur legally a REAL adult. Another year older, another year wiser, another wish waiting to come true.

Have fun,
Brendan

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Yo, Thanks man!

Ya, I know 21 is 'vital', but I can't do much about cause lack of 'ka ching' in my pocket.