Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Aquarius + Water = Disaster (?)

This year's Chinese New Year broke my heart so bad...

Floods everywhere, bad luck everywhere.

On the 1st day of Chinese New Year, I broke my precious hand phone.
The LCD screen cracked, the phone jack ruined after the screen has been fixed.




















Oh my dearest Nokia 5310 Music Xpress.

It happened when I was sitting on the sofa, tying up a plastic bag, and my 5310 fell from my lap.

*Crack*

Smacked on the 'face'.

I thought it was okey but then again, I was wrong. The LCD broke into half. So everytime anyone calls or SMS, I won't know who's calling or the messager. The only thing I know is my battery and signal level, and the time. It will be useless for me not to sms. All I could was sitting there and wait for phone calls.

When it was fixed, the screen was awkwardly 'changed' it's style, swayed it's position a bit.
"Okey, it's fine." I thought.

But when I was on the bus on Monday morning, I put in my favourite, Sony branded earphone, my right earplug didn't feel right at all.

Damn...
the technician broke my phone jack. I listened my music with my left ear all the way home.

By the way, I vomitted on my way to Kuching. Walau eh~



The next tragedy was the 'Water'.




















My hometown was flooded badly, seriously ruined everything. The road, the streets, the houses, even the Chinese New Year fun! What a bummer.


























The flood even helped the trees beside the road to grow in 'pond'!



Next, McDonald.

And McDonald's Prosperity Burgers ruined my appetite, because they are too expensive.

In chinese, it's named 'Fat Choi Hamburger', only when you really Fat Choi then you can enjoy them.
Think about it, minimum RM 14.95 for 1 Double Chicken Prosperity Burger, and RM 19.95 for 1 Double Beef Prosperity Burger.
















McD is getting richer and richer EVERY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
It's prosperity for them alright.
Basically, McD tries to 'rob' every chinese in Chinese New Year. We can watch the commercial - "Prosperity Burgers! For Limited Time Only!" almost every hour.
No wonder they didn't show the price for the customers these few years. They don't come in cheap packages for the cheap-sakes like us.

I rather go to SugarBun and buy for about 5 Cheese Burgers than 1 McD Double Chicken Prosperity Burger.



'Happy Memories'
During Chinese New Year, I was going out with my Primary 6 friends. Yup! We are still meeting each other. Each year, we got new members joining us, but some gone to other places.

This is my Primary 5 picture, but we continued to Primary 6 with all the members included.

Still in contact with our form teacher 10 years later.

But only a few students are still in contact.

Unforgettable childhood friends and memories.

No comments: