Saturday, March 7, 2009

End of Summer Semester (Report)

Phew... It's the end of Summer semester already and I haven't update my blog until now, with my 'neighbours' lousy connections back home.

Yeah, we all know that stealing other people's stuff is wrong, but using their internet connections for barely 1 hour can't hurt much, right...? Haha...


Ever since I came to Swinburne for Summer Sem. studies, I was addicted to "Facebook" for a few days, focusing on my "Pet Society" and hacked it once... or maybe a few times :P

Then later it was updated with their 'powerful' patch that banned 'money-hacking' and starting to 'kill' members by banning their either "Pet Society" or "Facebook" accounts.

But we'll find out some way to counter them soon... very soon... Muahaha... *evil laughter*


The LAN subjects were killing me back then, and needless to say that Malaysian Studies indeed the toughest one of all. I nearly die, trying to understand the facts and histories, not to mention my 'Sejarah' sucks so bad back in my Secondary Schools. I think in Malaysia, most people failed in this part.

Malaysian Studies shows nothing but damn boring stuff. Still, since it's a requirement from our Malaysia's Government - Education Sector, I'll respect you and try to pass this, even though you Governments didn't give me my freaking 'Yayasan Sarawak' Study Loan! Arghh...


In this semester, I did meet some new cool friends and there's 1 who's elder than me for 1 year. Luckily I'm not the 'oldest' back there in class. That's a relief. Haha...

Me and Ezra celebrated Vikki's birthday at The Spring right after school at about 9.00 pm, right after our night class, in Big Apple's Donuts on the 20th of February, in her 20th birthday. We boys hadn't try out those sweet stuff until that day and kinda fond of it, ending up we 'chia' her. Haha...

Then later we went to Jalan Song for a supper's quick bite... which last for 1 hour... not 'quick' enough. LOL

And she 'chia' us back in her grandmother's house a few days later with home-cooked meals, which we hadn't being eating for a long long time.

BTW, guys, I wish you good luck and job well done in your tests!


P.S. I just got my haircut at Ah Lung's Hair Studio yesterday, and I was so tired because lacked of sleep on the day before, on my living room's sofa. Then I fell asleep at about 9.00 pm, woke up at 5 in the morning and writing my blog at 5.30 am. Haven't been sleeping for so early for a refreshing morning on the 2nd day. Woah~ *smelling the fresh morning air*

No comments: