Monday, March 30, 2009

Progress in Swinburne - Week 1

Have to take so little class, so little time, so much stress for the week.
Especially in Science/ Engineering Maths (A)... and my DoTA...(lossing my skills T^T)

Well, there's always something good in the bad.

I got Miss Christina Yin to teach me in my E&Com Part 2 class, kinda fun and entertaining lecturer. Her basic English is superb, I can say. She amazed me not since the first day I met her, but before that.

In Public Speaking Contest I joined last year.

When she talks, I can fell the power of her every words. They are well-spoken and almost perfect. The pitches are well-balanced and nice to near.

And all I know is that she's a fine mother, together as a lecturer.

(When you have the chance, visit her office and you'll see a lot of her kids hand-drawn picture, everywhere.)



Miss Marlene Lu as our 2nd most favorable teacher, who has a cute voice and nice attitude. Not to mention her good patience in assisting her students. Even speaks louder than Sim Kwan Hua.

By the way, Chong said that she has a good choice of perfume too.
Haha...



Even though we know that Multimedia doesn't include exams but still we will be having loads of assignments to 'gobble' up in this small period of time. *That's a lot of stress to cover up*

Wilson Suai looks like a newbie but actually he already done teaching in Swinburne for a few years, according to my one of my friends. All I can say that he's a good guy.



Last but not least, Mr. Mark Lim, my E-Maths lecturer, and likes to mumble with a small voice which can't be heard. Sometimes he likes to joke about something we don't-know-what-he-is-talking-about stuff. He even speaks Hokkien in a certain time when talking to Chinese students.

(-_-lll *sweat*


No comments: