Thursday, April 2, 2009

Filming In Progress - In Front of Swinburne

On 31, March..

I saw a group of white shirts guys in front of our honorable Swinburne signboard.

At 1st I thought it was a funeral or accident or something...

Then again I saw them took a sign like rioting or something... But it says 'Filming In Progress'.


By that time it was about 6.30pm, full of audiences and crews, handling the traffic while the Swinburne guards took some time looking at them, hoping that they have the chances to get into the film shots.

While I was going to Da Lai with Ezra and Chong.

There were 2 Ang Moh actors, riding a big black bike. It looked like they were going to 'beng chia', wriggling with balance in a short distance, not even 1 meter, across our signboard.

When I came back from dinner, they were all gone into thin air...
With their 'Bas Persiaran'.
It looked like an individual movie. Maybe for the Movie Festival guah~


P.S. My Goddess claimed that she saw me a few days ago, but I didn't notice her that time. It's being 'a while' that we didn't meet, and I'm starting to go nuts about it already. Since we don't have any same classes in our 2nd semester.

No comments: