Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm so HappY ~

"Wah! It's 10.30am already!"

I overslept this morning and I was half an hour late for my EMaths(A), because of the cozzy environment. It was raining.

But in the end, our class was granted a rare time of half an hour release. Plus, I managed understand what Mr. Mark Lim taught this morning.


After class, I went to the back and I saw Vivian Liew (Business Management Department) behind Block G.

"Long time no see!" we said the same line at the same time, in Mandarin of course. She was married for a few months already and I didn't have the opportunity to congrats her.

Then I saw Frank with Augustus, while he saw my Goddess when I was talking to Vivian.

By that mere few seconds, Goddess was walking by, passing the pillar between us. So our eyes mismatched by that split second. Reminds me of the old movie ''向左走,向右走". Haha...


My misfortune turned into a bless. When Frank told me that he saw her, I then looked around for her, but all I could see was the back of her white T-shirt, in the other side of the front doors.

My heart was beating hard and with excitement.

Walaueh~

Then again I was too shy to follow her in the crowds.

"But I can't leave now, I promised Ezra I'll wait him here.", telling to my mind, whilst Frank and Augustus told me to chase her to say 'Hello'.

"Nah." even though my soul wanted to do the opposite.


"Let's go Cafeteria for lunch.", Ezra said. But my eyes were focusing on the Open-Air Cafeteria, as if she's sitting there with her gang.

A bit disappointed, I saw no one.


Then she appeared, after she ordered her food in the western fast food corner.

Ezra and Chong teased me again, like usual.

However, we went to Cafeteria, sat outside, Ezra went to the left side.

"Why you want to sit the left side?" I asked, then they knew what I meant. It's not the opposite view of the Open-Air Cafeteria.


I tried to SMS her while both of them ordering their food. Not to mention calling her, hoping that she could pick up her handphone, and notice us. At least me. Haha...

But she saw us in the end, without answering my call.


I kept on looking at her while I was enjoying my long last Chessy Macaroni, which I haven't eat for ages, since last semester.

It's a double happiness, I could say.


After we finish our meals, Ezra suggested that we join her gangs. But I was too nervous to meet her with so many people.

I'm speechless, arrived in front of them. Then I found out that she forgot to bring her handphone.

And the only line I said was "How come you din't pick up my call?"

I was so timid that I left so soon.


Yes, I do admit that I'm kinda shy in front of people sometimes and I tend to fix that attitude now. It'll take some time though.

That's why I'm straight to my room and express today's experience in my blog, with an overwhelming emotion.

The only thing I can say now is...

I'm So Happy~! (>,<)

No comments: