Monday, March 23, 2009

The New Beginning of 2009 in Swinburne

Class started at 12.30pm afternoon and it's kinda good for me as I don't have to wake up early. Plus, my Programing 2 class was canceled because it's tutorial, seeing that Ellen and Hiroshi were tired of waiting the class starts, for nothing. Haha~

I have been worrying that whether I said something wrong to my Goddess that she has not been replying my 2 messages. Hmm... Or she went to other countries for a quick-holiday?

I met a lot of my old friends and some new ones. The one I was so anxious to meet is my Goddess who I haven see for a long, long time. But then I saw Brendan with Panda-eyes, dull-look, and lonely. *Wondering what's wrong with him*

I have nothing much to write these days, maybe I should make some review of what I watched during my Summer holidays, especially Robin Williams' "Patch Adam", which has been a good movie in morals and teachings. I have watched this for 3 times during my days, and now I baru understand fully of what Patch Adam's messages.

It was great!

4 comments:

LESTER TEO said...

it changed....very different from our sem 1..

we need to be more serious this time on our studies

so hope u can score good result for this sem lo...lol

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Ya, man. I agree.

It's indeed tougher than before, but we get shorter lecture and lab sessions cause most of us only have 4 courses.

Good luck & God Bless =)

Brendan Goh said...

panda eyes changed his link to www.brendzblog.blogspot.com

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Affirmative, Mr Panda. Haha...

Get well and boosted soon!

God Bless =)