Friday, June 12, 2009

Passing up English Assignment or Passing Motion?

Wednesday I was called for the 2nd Focus group meeting for a free lunch, or just some shitty talks (I say shitty because noone cares much about it).

There were suppose to be 13 people and only 4 of us came (that's why it's shitty) - Me, Ashik Rahman, a guy who was-going-to-have-a-test-after-2-and-a-half-hour-before-meeting-starts (don't know his name anyway), and Alexander Chong.

Guess what? We have the chance to finish all the yummy food in replacement with our precious time, from lunch to dinner. Haha... it's kinda full to stuff in while there were still tons of Bee Hun and pastries. Maybe next time I should bring a plastic bag for 'ta pao' for my supper and tomorrow's breakfast as well.

There's nothing much to say, some complaints were fulfilled while some were still in consideration and some were 'fakes'. I mean 'fakes' in the sense that they created the statements themselves. Or maybe they are blind?

Example?
Treatment of Students:-
1. Racism and discrimination. The students seemed to think that staffs treat the Australians and Danes better than others.

The respon made?
1. The university has always treated sudents with dignity, respect and kindness.

Well, that's a fact they made. How come they didn't write anything about the small percentage of staff who acts like God but instead inside like Hell? There are still a minor number to deal with. Of course things doesn't just end here.

Who knows? Authorities always hide something behind their backs.

There's a good news.

"Should there be any instances of mistreatment and discrimination, the student should make an official complaint so that this matter can be properly investigated and appropriate action can be taken."

Btw, I need to inform you guys that you have the right to complain if you face racism and ignorance by either the staffs or lecturers. Or you can see me for passing this matter to the Student Operation's Head. I don't know who the 'Head' is dealing with the matters but at least you try to do something about it.

Since there is a start, someone will be there to end it.


Back to main subject, today I went to Multimedia by force just because of my damn laptop adaptor, broke down suddenly. I was deciding to skip Multimedia from 8.30, then again I arrive there at 9.30am. Geez...

I was late and I was rushing my English assignment. So I had to do it in the class while others play their games, for instance... ...


Dota... -_-lll


We still have final assignment for Multimedia, however, it's quite easy I can say. Just a few simple clicks, a few layers, a few pictures, a few days... well that's quite a lot.

Maybe I was wrong.
*Damn multimedia!*


After the class, I went out to meet our lovely Madam Christina Yin for some info on our English report and suddenly I wanted to go to toilet for some huge business. And I said...

"Sorry, I have to pass motion for a while."

"Well, okey. Thanks for the details... Haha... " she replied.

WTH?! The words came out from nowhere (maybe I haven't use this phrase for a long time, learned from Marlene Lu, our cute Programming 2 lecturer).

Yes, it means 'shit' as in verb. *Shit...*


I was able to rush up my assignment in time with a little difficulties (Willis-The-Black)... or maybe after time... a bit. Well, since she said okey, I have no comments. Hehe~

Then Jonathan, Chong, Ezra and I went to Chicago 7 for some bites and munches = RM 12++
Plus a new Universal Adaptor from Jonathan = RM 90++

So there will be RM 100++ for a night. What a NiGHT!


P.S. Saw my Goddess after a week later of dissapearing. She's still smiling and cute like she used to be. Haha... I was trying to assault her from the back with a finger snap, but the snap failed... cause I haven't snap my finger for a long time.

P.S.S Found a new Japanese group singing Techno, Trance and Kawaii songs named Perfume, promoted by KennySia.com.

1 comment:

MiLo said...

haiyo....mrmoi...

i jst start on my blog mar...

tat i think u noe who i talking about lar...

no need say ler...

blog jst like ga gi gon ga gi song...

mwuahahah