Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taib Mahmud + Speech = Free Food!!

On Friday afternoon, I was late for my English class and Madam Christina Yin told us that we have to go somewhere else and sing 'Negaraku'.

Negaraku? NegaraKUKU? What?

We were having our revision test and suddenly we were told to sing our national anthem. WTH?

It's our Sarawak's famous, fabulous, fantastic YAB Pehin Sri Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud's arrival (What a long name, luckily got my leaflets to copy from).

The speech was short but I can see that the efforts were amazingly put for just merely 1 hour and half for showing us their new proposal. And Madam Christina said the video they put was 'Corny' (whatever that means).



Official picture in all government or non government offices

Our Taib Mahmud looked so old than his picture hanged on the wall in our A Block lobby... way much older. Think it's time to show his real self for the crowd and who he really is.


See what I mean?


My nearest distance with him was about '5 chairs' away. And I thought he sounds like our beloved Dr. Mahathir.

Well... it doesn't. Dissapointed. Guess we just continue his rumors then.


During the speech, I could see he...

Dig his left ear,

Scratch his nose.

Plus, his moving mouth.

Then again he 'printed' his nose-oil fingerprints on certificates to the representatives on the spot.

I know that it's a honour to get his signature or certificates from his hands. But facial oils as well?!


He's old, what do you expect? He just lost his wife, his grandchild and fell sick. It's almost time for him to retire. Still I wish him the best of luck and live longer.

Why?

Cause our 'lands' are still on his hands.


Then again, I enjoyed quite a 'plateful' of food after the speech which was faster than expected, like an hour? LOL~

People are tired from a long and boring speech perhaps? No wonder our former Prime Minister, Abdullah Badawi slept a lot during talks. Politicians need some time off... even with oral presentations.

6 comments:

LESTER TEO said...

hahah....i heard the free food news....but im still in class...

haiz..i missed it....

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Yeh lor... haiz... so FULL oh...

Haha... tempting.

Anonymous said...

better dun say too many bad things here...mata all there outside..

Mysterious God Of Light said...

That's why I type with 'care'.
And ISA beware...

Haha...

Anonymous said...

Huh? What happened? Taib Mahmud is who? I don't even know him.. never mind.. darn..

Mysterious God Of Light said...

-,-lll