Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Heard Them Kissing

Envy nya~ Over heard my house mate smooching with her new boy friend in front of the main door >~<

Well... I can say I'm a bit jealous of them cause now I have to pass my duty for him to watch after my house mate liao.

After she had a heart break from her previous relationship, I had to watch over her cause I know she's very lonely at times and doesn't have many friends around in Kuching.

I watch over her like my sister (which I wish I have one), but sometimes my heart doesn't feel like it.

The reason why I didn't choose over her because I'm afraid of her sometimes.

She can be cute most of the times, but her attitudes give me headaches.

Not to mention her temper.

I just don't know what to do with her.

For the long run, I prefer not to go to this road.

Some say I'm maybe stupid, some say I make the right choice.

Then I made my choice with no regrets.

It's not good to go for easy prey cause you may regret for the rest of your life.

Like most men, who doesn't like their precious belongings with somebody else... even it doesn't belong to them anymore.

So be wary of not showing too much intimacy in front of their ex, or invisible war might just come by without notice.

I'm not afraid to show this page to everyone because I want to let people know what I'm thinking.

It's better to let my thoughts out than to keep them caged till the end of my life.

I want to remember my life stories and those I once liked, so to remind myself what I have done for all these years.

And how I'm willing to dedicate for those around me.

It's a good thing to know and feel your love towards others before you contribute yourself to your one and only in the end.

Everyone has the rights to love even though it's one sided love which doesn't gain anything but sadness and wasted hopes.

Until one day, when you can be loved and give your love to your another half...



No comments: