Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Yours


Every time I heard this song from the radio, it always bring back the memories....

This song is not only calm, charming, lovable... but also contains my memories, my cool, and my previous life in Swinburne Sarawak.

The flash backs and the feels all come back together in my mind, my skin, my temperature.

It all started when my first trip after so long not stepping on Kuching grounds, when Hitz.fm is yet my favorite radio station. 


By that time the weather is cool, with no radio in the twin sharing room in Swinburne hostel. 


So I took my external speakers and plug them into my Nokia 5310 3.5mm phone jack, acting as my radio receiver. 


The most frequent song being repeated is Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours'. 


It's afternoon, it's cool, it's calm, it's quiet. 


Along in the day, doing my stuff with my roomate ran out. 


Ahh... the feel is still here. 


It calms my mind, while feeling a bit light headed... like no worries. 


Or a bit in love~ <3 


At the same time, feeling freedom from stressful things. 


It's like cool summer when everyone is enjoying their day doing their stuff while chilling out with friends. 


Yeah... it's also freedom for me... from my parents of course. 


This song reminds me how my day passes without any frustration, messy room. 


Adding a bit musty wood smell, clean and chilling floor, while the fan blows over my hair. 


Not even my complicated future. 


It's all simple and easy going. 


Like enjoying the long holiday in slippers and shorts. 


The only way to enjoy those moments is to listen to this song... 


Now this song also acts as my reminder... that 'I'm Yours' for now =)

No comments: