Friday, January 9, 2009

Back To School, Back To Reality


Actually I try to put back to war with this picture...

Well study is a war for students!

It has been a long journey for us, no matter how hard we fight, the situation just getting harder.

Friends we fight for and friends fighting us back;
Schoolmates we care for and the care they reject;
Results we manage for and the result getting worst.

Anything happens in real world, that's why I want to be back in reality.

So much have change in this world, disasters, man's-wrong-doing (poison milk), war, virus... even mutants perhaps?
Who knows? May be we can start a reality movie call 'X-man: Their Real Life' in the future!


Back to my main point. I didn't write much for my blog recently cause I got bad connection at home... using DeconneXion. Yup judging by it's name, we get a lot of 'dis-connection' by 55% at random counts.


I'm focusing on my Bus Traveling Guide to my fellow readers. Unlike Kenny Sia, I'm sort of giving bad comments. It's a Bus Asia Company (See who's copying?) - Biaramas.

Opps, they did it again. Since there are so many delays, they don't mind adding more.

In the previous road trip back to my sweet, cozy home, they did a horrible thing with a steel-made stick, or is it the gear handle?

Imagine that it pops out in a middle of the road trip. This picture is just a replacement, things were not as easy as it seemed.

The gear can be removed easily but couldn't shift properly. So delay had been made by 1 hour 30 minutes, for 15-20minutes of fixing it... together.

And in the middle of the road, I found 1 Biaramas bus broke down, but worst of all, 3 Shell oil trunks went dead beside the road after a few hours.


For yesterday's 'adventure', I found something interesting with Biaramas as well... it went well!

But not for long...

The gear seemed funny when the driver kicked in the 1st and 2nd gear.
The air conditioner suddenly lost it's 'coolness', and it's not 'cool' at all, when the inside of the bus is filling with hot air and outside is raining with freezing drops, which causes blurry front bus window, also mean by slowing us down.

Unfortunately, the best part doesn't come in for the Biaramas...

It was a White Hilux.


Doing something like this, in front of you.
I said 'something' like this, so don't get me wrong.

Imagine that in a bus, you are going to go left turn, up hill, approaching the corner turn at 50 kilometer per hour. A white Hilux suddenly shows up from the up hill, 'gently' pressing his brake, and drift without telling you guys.

The Hilux lost control, nearly hit on our bus. Didn't see that coming on a slippery road, huh? Wonder he or she is still alive now? Or looking dead with pale face the whole day.

Then back in the hostel, I was cleaning my room alone, washing my fans, rubbing their body with my bare hands and they screamed for more in the water. They kept me relaxed and satisfied for the whole semester, getting 'dirtier' each day. 1 of them was playing hardcore with me when she won't go and take a bath, but she couldn't resist the leisure she be getting and joy I about to get in the night.

Yup, they are my wall fans (We call things a she, just like our Mother Earth, and our country). Don't thing of something else.

The fun ends when I locked myself out of my room.

That's the end of my story.

No comments: