Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Laksa Or Kampua?

Back to my hometown, I was eager to eat the de~li~cious~ kampua mee.

RM 2.00 a plate, adding black soy sauce & a bit of chili sauce...

Wa-lah! Mama-mia!














The kampua stall is just opposite my secondary school back then. The Mrs Tauke is currently the second one in business there in a simple coffee shop. The shop will bankrupt if the stall is closed, I tell you. Every time the kampua mee stall closes, the shop's business will go down as soon as customers doesn't see the open stall.


Last time in 1st semester in Swinburne University, Audrey was kept on talking about her eating habits of laksa in local Kuching. Honestly, a few weeks before I went back to Swinburne, I tried this so called Kuching laksa in my local coffee shop...


This is the result.

It's not bad, like she said, but still it's still not on my favorite list. Haha...
This is because there's once I went to toilet 'lao sai' after I ate this thing. So it became the least thing I'll ever want to eat...


But that was a few years ago.


This was the second time I try this stuff for all my life, for now.


By the way, thanks Audrey for the inspiration and excitement of giving me the 'guts' to try laksa again =)

4 comments:

爱上云De伊洛斯 said...

of cz kampua better lah!!
i juz love kampuan so much~

at the city of KL~

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Haha... of coz!

Haven seen u for a while lor.

Anonymous said...

How come the kampua mee like that de? I tot it's kolok mee...but Laksa is nice!!

Good to "lao sai" becoz it helps to clean ur intestines hahaha! Jkjk...

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Haha... both of them almost the same, just a bit of difference.