Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2nd Day of My Final in 1st Sem

Wow! That was indeed fast! Just finished my inno test, & right now there are still some students in the Exam field, surviving the 'exam-war'. Well, there were some of them earlier than me, but...

Who Cares!

That's half-relief for my examination stress and I still have to study my maths this whole day.

The inno was like so easy and steady for me, cause I already finished my inno textbook a few days ago, while worrying on the '9 lives of the CAT' will come out.

Sadly... It didn't show up in the test papers! Wuahaha!

I wrote my papers in a flash and ended it in about 1 & a half hours (there were some finished in 1 hour though).

This morning I woke up at 7.20am & revised my 'secret' paper which I got last night. I watched the 'Love Guru' before I when to bed, but I read through the whole paper to get a minor knowledge with the 'questions' of the 'secret' paper.

And I can say they are 'quite' similar from the 'pirated' one with the 'original' one. Lucky me.
That explains why I can finish my inno test fast.

Well, back to my study and gaming then!

God Bless the Examiners and the Students =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma Ka Leng~ Ada apa2 "secret" paper "pirated" paper ....etc. BAnyak macam macam~lolx any way it feels nice to finish each of the exam papers rite? hehe~ All da best~ good luck!!

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Ma Ka Leng??? Dun get it oh...