Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cleverness & Wisdom 聪明&智慧

Actually I want to write this post in Chinese, but it takes too much time.
So English will have to do...
Here goes!

What is cleverness? What is wisdom?

Definition, cleverness (聪明) -
Online Dictionary - Mentally quick and original; bright
My POV - Using something you learn from either people or things to solve problems

Definition, wisdom (智慧) -
Online Dictionary - Common sense; good judgment
My POV - Using what you experienced in life & your knowledge to make decisions

It's hard to explain with words with these complicated 'Brothers' when united. Both of them are strongly related to each other in leading people's life. They are inseparable throughout the human's history.

Cleverness is mainly began from writings and words. This is the basic starting point of knowledge before wisdom. We learn from books, stories, encyclopedias, dictionaries, but all of these give you the meaning of those words and their structures of your great knowledge in the future.

Wisdom is given to those who think with common sense. Logical thinking, adding some future predictions. Some say that this is Six Sense, and some say this is your spiritual guidance. But all these starts from what you have experienced in your life and what is your perspective in life. Confucius is one of the great modal for Wise Men. It's like doing your 'Innovation & Change'; PMI, CAF, NAF, and so on. Have you ever wonder that this course does have it's own destiny to lead us to maturity or wisdom?

The more we learn in our years of living, the more possibilities we can get and make use of them, hence this adds into our 'Wisdom Database'.

From what I watched from the 'Video Jug' in the pass few weeks, there's a video clip called 'How to be a Psychic?'.
The guy said that "a psychic can see different things and learn more than normal people who doesn't have time to think over everything he saw in his life", "he can see the third dimension or so called the spirit world", "he thinks somehow differently with others".

I did saw a spirit when I was about 11 years old. That was the time when I heard my old dog behind my house, howling like crying over something. In Chinese myth, it says that when you hear a dog 'cries', it means there is some 'spirit/ ghost' nearby. We humans tend to think that the 'ghost' is something like in the movies, scary... Back to my story. By that time, behind my old house lies a small forest. At that age, Sibu was not much of a city, so there were many forest around. In the night about 8-9pm, my dog howled when I was taking a bath in the 2nd floor. My bathroom was just behind my house, and once I came out from the bathroom, I could see the dark forest. There it hovered, across the dark, in white... I thought I was blurred at that time, but no. My hound kept on looking at that 'thing', where I spotted it. When it was gone, my dog stopped.

So is this considered as my whole new perspective in my thinking? I don't really know. Scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as ghost. But later in this era, there are too many signs, showing that God did created this world. The world has changed, but we still staying in the same old way. I can tell you that spirit does exist. Maybe I have to convince you by show it to you, but it depends on how you believe it. Don't make fun with the holy spirit and God, who knows, someday we'll be meeting him when the time comes.

Oh yeah, actually I want to connect my post with what I heard from the priestess in my Sunday church today. She said that even though you are with great wisdom and knowledge, you still have to fear and bow to thy God. He's the real 'person-in-charge' in our life. So don't play play with Him.

Add-on: My mother's eldest brother (my uncle), he had seen more spirits than I had. Once he saw a few spirit in the midnight near the porch that he hid himself under the car, waking up the next day morning there. LOL

No comments: