Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crying...

Crying can mean many things.

We cry...

When we are losing someone.
When we are hurting someone.
When we are being hurt.
When we are touched by something sad.
When we are failing to achieve something.

This obviously, when we are sad...

In the other hand.

We cry...

When we are having a new born baby.
When we are watching a happy ending.
When we are missing each other.
When we are looking at our married children.
When we are having precious memories.

This obviously, when we are enjoying ourselves, having sweet times together.


Tears of sadness, Tears of joy;
Tears of losing, Tears of gaining.

People are having this emotion, since their day of birth, showing their nature feelings.
Now, we also cry when we realized that we are having something or losing something.
I cried before... when...
The 1st day I was born.
The 1st time when I was hungry.
The 1st time when I missed my family.
The 1st time when I watched a really nice & sad movie.
The 1st time when I went to NS.
The 1st time when I messed up other people's life.
But this doesn't end here.
Who knows, I may be crying now in my heart.

Crying doesn't mean that you must show your tears, and sometimes you'll probably cry for nothing. It's just a relief of stress, your inner feelings that you want to let go. Crying makes me feel good when I can't cry out loud, so I have to let out bits by bits.

I wonder, what if people can't cry? Will they let out their stress well? Even for boys, crying is better for us to express our world inside. Men can't cry easily because they don't want to show their soft side; Women can use the crying method to make men softhearted sometimes. We men are the same, will cry like a woman, but won't show it in the public.
Crying is a good 'tool' that benefits everyone. We cry, we let go everything that bind our mind every time we think about them, no matter good or bad.

Feel free to cry sometimes, and it will make you free from keeping that something in your life's memory.

No comments: