Friday, November 14, 2008

The End Of Semester One, 2008

Finally it's over! The EXAM has ended my 1st sem in Swinburne Uni. This has been a great deal to me cause this is my 1st experience in a Uni, and thank God that all ends well...

And I'm still in 1 piece! Wuahaha...

I did make some bad impressions on some people,but hey! Who doesn't make mistakes? And I'm glad that it's over too. Still... it's kinda hard to face those guys. Sorry man!

Most of my dearest Swinburne friendzis went back home, and I start to miss them already, in Kuching, my aunt's house. Guys, I'll always remember you all, thanks for the good times! I'll appreciate them always. Hope to see you all soon, or ASAP!

Well, back to my hometown, same old place where I was born, walked, ran, drove, had primary and secondary school life. But those are the past, now I have to venture through those memories to create more precious and mindful 'videos and pictures' in my head... or brain.

I have to go to work at the same old place, my other aunt's home, or home-based shop? Or should I say a shop in a home? Whatever lah!

It's a good place to be or a last place you'll be thinking of getting a job there. Since my aunt(hometown one) asked me to get back to help her, so I don't mind to get my arse back to the 'horrible' place. Her house is always an 'unstable' workplace. She and her family gets along by almost fighting all the time. Can't blame the kids, they are truly 'emo' children, who my cousins only gets along when they are 'needy' in some favours. They don't always listen to their mom(my aunty in my hometown) unless, they are in happy mood.

Geesz... I wish I won't be working there for too long, just in the favour of my part-time job, or big fat juicy pocket money. I may work there for almost 2 months.

So I guess it won't be long enough before I knew it's 'Back-to-Uni' time (as IF!). Just sabar sabar sikit.

All will be fine...

I hope so...

Tomorrow's the day! Hometown, here I come!

*PS: Go back by 'land-bus', instead of air-bus. Promoted by Biaramas, the land version of AirAsia. I spinned the lucky Wheel-of-Biaramas, but only got a can of 'F&N Full Cream Milk' after buying a '2-way' bus ticket.
Ngaidi... Wish I got a ViVA, or a massage chair at least(Yeah, dream on!).
Plus, I met my Programming 1 teacher this afternoon, in the middle of the traffic jam somewhere in Kuching, in front of his Perodua Kancil! What a coincidence. We said 'Hi' in a soundless way. We were in our cars.

No comments: