Friday, November 7, 2008

My Angel

I have been keeping this poem for so long in my laptop that I almost forgot bout it. I wrote a lot of poem before but I always misplace them somewhere in my PC. This is not my latest creation but I'll put it here anyway. Feel free to give a comment if you like.


~ My Angel ~

You keep me alive

Like an angel in the sky

You look unreachable because you are high

I can’t even touch your thigh

I reject and deny

That you are ugly and simplify

I wish I’m given enough time to notify

To eat and share a pie

Happy together without making you cry

Someday we can hold hands and fly

Into the Kingdom with no why

~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHa!! Nice try dude~ Sounds weird but it does rhyme ...lolx...Looking forward to see you create more of those poems...xD

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Thanks dude. Nice meeting you here.

Samuel said...

can call ezra create a melody for this. XD

Mysterious God Of Light said...

If possible, sure, why not?