Friday, November 21, 2008

Gossip

I seriously have to write something for my blog. Resisting is not an option for me.
After coming back for so long, I haven't write anything for my dearest blog, feeling shameful for my Blog. Work, work, work... Time for my private time with Bloggy!

Gossip

Girls like to gossip, including the boys. Last night when I was watching "RachelRay" late night show (missing the David Letterman Late Night Show, damn NTV7 for replacing the GOOD show!). The show gave me an idea on this topic. Rachel (the Host) inspired me when she decided to let 4 women stop gossiping for a WEEK! That's not hard for certain people, but I can seriously tell you that they couldn't even resist the 'taste' of saying people's 'back'. When the challenge started, they were speechless, in a manicure shop.

The girls just say there in total silence... The show ended by the time I went to bed. LoL

Gossiping is a sin among Christians, but how can we tell that we are gossiping?
Basically giving false accusations and stories isn't a good idea. Gossiping can be 'deadly'.

This week's Sunday church, 'Mouth can be Disasterous, Mouth can be Praiseful'.
The Priestess said that among our body parts, the tougue/mouth, is beyond our control.
We, humans, can control beasts, control most of the things on Earth, but can't dominate our own tongue...

We hear what other people says and make short conclusions. Have you wonder that what if you are the one who is being talked about, letting other people to have bad impresions of you when you haven't do anything bad?

It must be frustrating and desparing...

So 'filter' of what other people says, comparing ourselves 1st before concluding others. What is our worth or power to say someone when we are no better than others?

No comments: