Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Events on 'Wasting Money' (Update)

Instead of having a haircut, I had a 'skin' cut on my middle finger after changing my 'sister' - Vikki's brand new Perodua Kancil (out in April) in the middle of the day.

While meeting Vikki in the Swinburne canteen, I met my hardworking Goddess in the corner. Even though she didn't notice me, I could still see her studying with her friends.

How fortunate~! >,<



Back to the point, Vikki and I are even... for now. I still can't remember what I promised to her from last Summer Semester that I 'chia' her a meal. Today, is a TIE. I pay her back by helping her to change her 'tayar bocor'.

It's the left-front side, quite flat I say.

Anyhow, I accidentally scratched my middle finger on the road while using the car Jack. It hurts after I finished the change, and I spotted a BIG hole with a small iron nail on it. I mean the tyre, not my finger. Imagine if that happens on my hand.

Maybe that's because she drove a long way while letting her flat tyre be...



erm...



Flat.



The real case is, I spent RM 24 + RM 3.50 for tonight, not including brunch of RM 5.50 for this morning at Joo Him (behind RHB Bank which near our hostel).

We went to Pizza Hut for our 'main course' and a CC a stone away from OneTJ for our 'desserts'.

Now this is the formula of 'desserts = stressed' is what I need to express my feeling now.

Chong & Ezra wanna have a Dota match with Jonathan since we don't know his Dota skill. But I gave in and joined them (although I don't like Dota that much anymore). That explains the RM3.50.

My mom called and she knew what's going on (of course! I'm the one who told her, with honesty). But she soon tells me to give her a call when I'm back in hostel.

So I used a total of RM33 in a day! What a waste. I have to follow the 'Maggie Mee Policy' again.

I forgot... add RM2 for my tuna sandwich from Swinburne canteen at 8.35am.
So the total is RM35!

Ngaidi...

No comments: