Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hot & Cold = Good & Bad (?)

Just finish my DAMN~ EMA last Thursday, and I was nearly 'fear' to death.

I was studying my EM for 2 days and I wasn't feeling so lucky to get a high score, even for my EMA quiz... until Lilian came into my Facebook chat (I was relaxing after a period of revision, honest!) and told me that it was quite easy.

The rest of Wednesday, I did manage to 'relax'!

Still I was carrying the hard & cold heart to class 10.20 in the morning to the small battlefield.

I managed to give my best shot and get-over with it till the end.



The Good Thing:
I picked a phone called from '082' and thought it was from my relative, instead, it's from student admin. I was asked to take my Yayasan Agreement form.

Me: Yayasan form?
Admin: Yes, Yayasan form.
Me: Where is it? (DUH?!)

I said the silly question. I've being there.

By that time I was in Chong's cool, air-conditioned, RM 450 twin sharing room. But the excitement managed to heat me up.

There hanged a big, great smile on my face. Amazing.



The Bad news:
After I came back to the hostel, I saw the new male warden, carrying a bunch of letter-look-alike papers in his hands. Usually he won't be coming back to the hostel in the afternoon.

I went to meet Ezra's roomate. Mr Warden came and gave him a letter. An evacuation letter.

Maybe the Swinburners have too leave to avoid 'Swine Flu'?

Swinburne = 'Swine'burne

And they say that Swinburne is for everyone. Including Islams.

Anyway, we were forced to leave our room before 15th of July 2009.


Swinburne seems to be strictening their '1 year' policy, so any hostelers have to leave without much earlier notice like last semester's students.

It's so unfair. Seriously, the whole world is unfair. Since we signed the contract, there's nothing we can do.

I gathered 4 people - Ezra, Samuel, Ezra's roomate, including me of course, to check out Queen Tower's 2 double room 'suites'. The place's nice. Comfy and quiet. Just the distance is our opponent now. Maybe we can lose a few kilos after the end of our studies.

But I doubted the 'ABC' in Da Lai will stop me from doing that. Haha...


P.S. Still have a few assignments dangling in my laptop. It's time to 'eliminate' them all... before this week's EMA Saturday test (the 2nd wave) kills me. (-.-lll

No comments: