Sunday, May 10, 2009

A 'Nobody' 's Sunday

Everything back to normal, but the stress is still on. EMA quiz is coming, assignments around me, not to mention, games surround me.

There's a lot of games delayed for a long time, and the mood of exploring them is not ready in motion.

Guess they have to wait again. Maybe I'll finish them off when I get back to my lovely home back in Swan City. While getting my driving to perfection, like a F1 driver. Haha...


I found out that I've been missing many clubs and sports lately. I can see my belly growing inch-by-inch every week, not to mention my wallet is getting thinner. I overspent and it's time for "Maggie Mee Policy" for a short few days.

Damn Alfredo & SCR Xpress, eating those juicy chicken chops. Fancy cuisines always get me to my stomach.

Seriously, I need some loosening. I mean my belly, not my wallet. Or else it's going to cough blood.


Oh, by the way, I got a nice video from KennySia's short talk. It's a parody originated from Wonder Girls - Nobody.





Check it out! Seek the original MV from Youtube too ^,^/

Now I'm not addicted to games, except this song. Just love it~!

P.S. I need to find a weight to check my recent weight...
/\ /\
@ @
() (0 0) ()
Oik, oik~

3 comments:

Samuel said...

Haha.. grow so much meh? inch by inch.. Go cut down on food lo... :)

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Easier said than done. T^T

Jean Wong said...

u can copy tag le :D