Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anime Clip - 'Draw With Me'





After watching this short-but-meaningful anime, I'm feeling that I'm living in that world.

That boy's face, that girl's expression...

It's just like my Goddess and I...


The boy's cool and calm face is the real one underneath my 'mask' which I'm wearing for these years. I never meet anyone that's important, who I miss and glad to find.

Yes, my family treats me well. But we have to go on, independent, some day, and live by ourselves. It's time to find myself my other half. It's being a while that a girl can match my way of life.


'Boy meets Girl'
Everything starts with the first glance. The first sight sets the 'fire'.

The clip starts with a glass - means a barrier between relationships or the world. Then he sees a girl. The boy reacts by trying to interact with her, because she has his attention for now, no others.

By any ways he can use, he managed to communicate with the girl. They managed to use the glass barrier as a tool for accompanying each other. It's a start.


'Breaking the Barrier'
It's time for a little closer. The boy is a bit desperate for a change. He wants to meet the girl directly, hand-by-hand touch, feels the warmth of the girl. He tries to break the standing glass.

He risks his hands, pain and bruises so that he can meet the girl and go to their own world.

But in the end, he showed his best effort... he lost his drawing hand.


'Loss'
Now he lost his only hand which is capable to draw. They lost their lovely way to express to each other. The girl seems to lose him. Both of them are sad... The boy's disappointed, and so is the girl.

Then she risks her arm to him to comfort him, but he's depressed and the look of blaming himself begins to form. Both of them disappointed and despair once. Now they are suffering the same faith.


'Feeling'
The barrier between my Goddess and I has always been there. It's the study, the life, the process that keep us away.

Her sacrifice has been seen and I have tried my best. We are trying to communicate for this long and the glass wall is still there - the limit between us.

I was trying to force myself to break the glass, instead, it tries to block me away from her. It's the gap that I was trying to surpass and get what I want.

She's nice and willing to talk to me even though we cannot be together for the time being, or never. I've seen what she has done, and what she's willing to do. It's a rare thing that she's willing to let go to redeem something other lost. It's the heart that counts.

I don't want to see her suffer the same faith like the way the girl does. It kills me when I watched this clips, still I'm watching it again and again.

I'm the kind of man who doesn't like to see my dear suffers and depress, so I'll try my best to cheer her up and keep away my thick mask. To see her suffers means to cut myself into pieces bits by bits, day by day. It hurts me more than she does.

I don't like to see her lost something precious to fulfill my selfish needs.


I know that if I break the glass now, disaster will come upon us. It's my urge that pushes me to her. The gap can't be broke by this time and I'll wait for her answer to release the barrier.

Or at least lower the barrier.


P.S. It's time to continue my EMA study...

No comments: