Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Best Dream For This Month

I was sleeping in a soundless night, with my dream girl beside me. Seeing her peaceful face, calm movement in the bed, I felt like kissing and hugging her gently in my arm...

This is the warmest night dream I ever had... for now. I always dream of having sex with my previous dream girls, but this time is totally different. I feel like protecting her away from the demons and harm. I guess I'm starting to miss her after we met since last week.

She is a young fine lady even though she does look kind of childish sometimes. Her results in her school are superb and I can see her seriousness in her study when she focusing her books. She did skip classes several times and this doesn't bother her academic marks at all. Btw, she is really polite to everyone. I'm impressed and got attracted by her. She's also the one who influence me to start my first Blogspot. My 'Father' is a strange God who always lead me to somewhere where I met different female beings and discover my true abilities from them. I learn to write poem, blogging and body language of the feminine. Thank you, 'Father'.

Well, this is what I dreamed of for my family, having 2 kids and a fine cute lovely wife. I don't aspect much for my wife's beauty since this 'beauty' fades away in years. She's strong enough to keep herself going and taking care of our children if I'm gone. We can share our feelings and burdens for this world to keep ourselves going and alive.

Best to get going now, because there's a test coming in the next hour.

Good night my lovely Goddess. Keeping your warmest image in my best dream of the month.

No comments: