Monday, October 27, 2008

Today...

Hmm... nothing special today oh...

I was overslept this day and I missed my General Maths' class... and I don't like that.
G.Math is one of my favourite class since I like Maths so much just like my father. Only Maths can make me feel 'challenged' and have fun. Have you ever heard of Sudoku? Well... I can say it can be boring sometimes when you can't solve it till the end.

English... hmm... I was once the top 5 in my English test results and it FEELS GREAT! haha...
English is also one of my favourite class when I was in my primary and secondary schools. I even got myelf the '11 SPM students' who got 1A for both Malaysian Education Department and GCE-O Level in Cambridge's markings. I also got Band 5 in my STPM's MUET. Those were the old days.

Since university students tend to speak English often, there is not much I can show with my talents in Maths and English, but still my friends ask my help sometimes when they have difficulties with them. I like to study Maths with Guhan sometimes. He's a bit 'slow' in understanding Maths at times but still he's good. He got A1 in Maths and B3 in Additional Maths. Wow! I only got A2 in my Maths and... D8 in my Add-Maths... lol

Last night I had my greatest experience for this month and it was fun too. The 'debate' started quite late at that time and I can't sleep because I was too excited and frustrated (a bit) until I slept at 2 o'clock in the morning, resulting, I missed my Maths class.

Oh well, there's always the 1st time... and the 2nd... and a 3rd... Who knows? haha... better try not to.

I'm a 'Think-ful' person when it comes to 'debating' (mostly not the official debates in class or clubs lah), I kept on thinking 'How can I overcome these questions? Possiblities? How to counter-attack those questions? hmm...' That's why I can think so much while doing other things (please refer to my 1st post). I can sometimes focus two stuff at a time, but things may end up bad...

What so ever lah!

The End...

PS. I'm urged to post pictures of my dearest grandma... hmm... hard to pick up a time though.

No comments: