Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What have I learned... yesterday (Updated)

I'm kind of depressed yesterday after causing so much trouble but Mark make me feel really good with his simple and deep words. This is what he said...

Blog world is the virtual world to give our opinions to others, and when people flame your opinions at the first place, you are not the one who looks bad, it's them who look stupid.

Try to explain to the flamers with your own words may not change their minds because they don't know your stress of the words and they may misunderstand of what you said. They may be angry at that time and they will read your explanations with anger and change the 'colours' of the meaning to their likings.

When things are getting 'hot', try to leave it there for a while and explain after some time. If they still don't understand it, try again after some time again. But still talking is a better way to explain because they can really feel what you said.

The more you grip or protect of what you have, to more you loss from time to time.

Over protecting your friends and families without using proper way can make you more enemies around you.

Even the best of a friend can back stab you anytime and we better be prepared for anything.

If you lose friends here, you'll have to make friends there.
(I hate this part, but still have to make use of this in the real life sometimes)

And the last but not least...
He likes to collect original games and sometimes pre-order them! Haha...

Finally it's over...
I'm now happy that things are now calm at the moment and I can 'rest in peace'. Lol... I mean sleep in peace... whatever lah! Hahaha... ... ...

PS. Again, I'm not shooting anyone here, this is what Mark convinced me. Btw, thanks Mark, for everything.

No comments: