Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleepless Night

It's like so 'whoa' that I just broke my 'more than 24 hours sleepless' record! Yesterday, I woke up at 8.30am, then in the night, me and my editorial gang, Frank, Izaak, Muaid, Philip, and Henry were like busy ants, fighting the night to finish our assignments and jobs.

I had to finish my page layout for my English class magazine, like 28 Articles! That might look easy but I can tell you... it's not.

I had prepared the templates but no one was going to help me out so I have to do it along. *sob*

Later, Frank the Editor, and the rest went back to their respective home for their web page 'war'.

Anyway, Chong and Ezra had decided to help me out by supporting me with their 'spirit'(?). They have their own work, Innovation report and web page for IT. After they 'habis' their parts, they kept on accompanying me by playing DOTA and CS by themselves. Obviously, they had nothing more to do. Ezra gave up by 5.30am and went to sleep, while Chong still can manage to hold up his passion for a while.

But he fell asleep a few times... nevermind.

I kept on 'surviving' by putting on my Goddess' picture as my desktop background as my support to keep on doing my stuff, arranging the articles... And I kept on saying 'Do it for my Goddess' and like said it for a few times when I started to feel sleepy. Guess what, it worked.

The motivation kept me going until 7am, then I fell asleep, but Chong woke me up at 8am, still it's a good 'refreshing' nap. I missed my morning IT lecture though.

People then comparing themselves in the class for 'how long I had slept', and I'm the winner! lol

I passed up my programming project and IT assignment by 3pm. It's like 'smashing' feeling at that time, indeed. I managed to hand in those stuff on time.

I admit, I did slept for an hour and a half in the afternoon. Just put it like my 'small return' of completing my assignments. Still, we can't do anything about the magazine since the other members faced a few problems of their own with their given parts. Frank had to consult with the teacher for an extension of time.

Now it's time for me to go to my beloved bed now... good night everyone... good night my Goddess...

No comments: