Sunday, October 12, 2008

To My Dearest Grandma

I met my grandma just now, and she's alive and kicking like usual. She still has the most sweet smile and her big specs on. I miss her cooking in my old days in my hometown. The one I always worry about her is that I can never see her in my wedding ceremony since she's too old and I don't know how long will this last. I know her more than her other grand children. She likes little children that she can play and smile with them from the 1st sight. That's what she is, an mother-like angel that keeps the little ones with hope and love. But unfortunately she's yet a Christian. I always care for her needs since she gave me more than she has. I felt her love before and I can still feel it now. That's what my grandma is made of - L.O.V.E.

I hope my 'Father' can bless her with my might and will, that she will be a Christian someday.

May God Bless Her, and God Bless All Of You.

No comments: