Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome My Fellow Mates

I'm new in the blogging business, so I just keep this simple and enjoyable.

Nickname: Roy
Sex: Male (or should I say I'm a virgin... get it?)
Race: Malaysian Chinese
Status: Single
Description about me: Short hair, not-so-tall but not-so-short guy with a pair of spectacle and sexy voice
What I like to do: Online-ing, blogging, forum-ing, laughing, thinking, focusing, learning, playing, working, jungle trekking, joking, reading, watching, listening,
challenging, dancing and almost anything.

What people say about me: Mature, humorous, cute, active, cool, calm, smart, wise, loyal and holy.

I sort of enjoy my days and my life always, listening to any music to control my emotions and encourage myself to do stuff I always wanted to do. I like to read articles about relationship, health, and some technical stuff, that's for my learning part. I also helps people especially in relationship problems, sharing advices and care. My friends like to talk to me about their hard times in their relationships and they feel free to say anything about them. I'm glad to help anyone who seek relationship advices, a much as I can, just like in forums.

I'm the type of 'Family' guy (don't misunderstand me as the 'Family Guy' cartoon). I like to gather with my family, especially my 83 (2008) year-old grandma. She's still active and loving, while making her profits from natives as a tailor in a shop. My mom is a fine looking woman, but tend to get furious sometimes. Most my friends from different ages thought that she's my elder sister. My father is a funny but serious man who smokes a lot. He knows a lot of friend from any specialties and he's a 'Legend' of the newspaper companies as he's a responsible and wise man to handle the printing machines. But he judges and criticizes a lot. He's one of my model examples.

I always hope to have a girl friend of my own and get married to start my own family. Well, thinking as a long term plan is good, but not good enough for now. Even though I'm considered as good enough to be a good husband, I still have a long way to go. Love is not a joke and it might take your life away for 'good'. Start from a simple courtship is fine with me and I plan to have simple relationship while studying.

Having a love life is a nice way to know more about your future partner, and this stage will be the suitable time for more communication between each other. I like to befriends with people, but seeking a girl friend gives me the tough luck. I've failed for many times and I'll challenge myself to meet more girls. This may look desperate, and I can say that I will be when I'm more than 25. Lonely is good and bad for me as I think and ponder a lot, even when I'm washing my car, sitting on my sofa, watching a drama and so on. My university's life will be the 1st step to walk into my 1st relationship ever (that's what I'm hoping). Will my 'Father' guide me to it or we shall put it aside? Thank God that he has given me so much and therefore I'll be loyal to him just like always.

Btw, I'm a Christian child... in a university.

No comments: