Monday, October 13, 2008

The Presentation

Congrats to my team for all the best work! We have done a great job. After the leak of the presentation stress, we are readying ourselves for further challenges. I still have my Front Page, Programing Exercise and Project. A sip of 'freedom' can come in handy for later days.

This morning I saw my Goddess in the cafeteria, and guess what? We spoke to each other, Stress-less! That had given me the boost in spirit in my presentation. A job well done for me. I guess she wasn't angry at me after all. So what is her historical problem anyway...? Hmm... problem aside.

She looked so happy the whole day, together with her group of friends, named GiFC. That's a group I'm sure, wanting to join in... for now. I saw a group member who always sticks with her, guess what? He's my opponent in this 'LOVE WAR'. I'll be watching him by anyhow, anywhere, and 'eliminate' him by any means necessary... lol! I'm not that kind of jerk to harm others for my Goddess, just that I feel kind of jealous. That's what I feel always when my all my previous dream girls are 'robbed' from me before I get any chances to advance. Since I have my new target, I'll push forward to do a front 'assault' into her life, gaining any relevant informations about her... and...

Let the games begin! From this hour, we dine in Heaven! (Quote from the movie '300')

No comments: